DSC02541, originally uploaded by kathieshoop.
This avenue lives in the town where I’ve set my latest novel. What a great name for a street. If you lived there, things would seem ever-optimistic, wouldn’t they? Well you’ll have to read the book to find out!!!
But until then you can just revel in the following tidbits that (if you find pleasure in them) make life a little better:
* Figuring out your career path, choosing the one that fits your dreams but is actually grounded in some sort of sanity!
* Law and Order SVU and regular Law and Order are both on and new!!!
* Friday Night Lights is back on network TV!!! Don’t miss it this time…
* The Steelers are in the playoffs
* Frigid weather makes for cozy nights of writing and reading–God knew what he was doing when he revealed wintertime.
* Good friends–who could live without them?
2 thoughts on “Things are looking good”
Kathie so glad to hear that things are going well. When does FNL start I haven’t seen anything? I don’t want to miss it.
FNL starts this Friday on NBC again. It’s at nine…I hope you guys are going to get it. I think everyone will since it’s off directtv now. We’ll see, I guess.