Well, I was watching Seinfeld the other day and decided that the Fussilli Jerry episode has to rank among the best episodes.Ã‚Â Let me tell you why.
- It features “the move,” the sexual technique stolen from Jerry and peddled incorrectly around town by almost everyone on the show including Elaine’s boyfriend, David Puddy.
- Well, there’s Puddy.Ã‚Â Any episode he’s in is pretty darn good.Ã‚Â That squinty confused expression of his gets me every time.
- “It’s in the vault!”Ã‚Â Is there a better catch-phrase?
- George’s feelings get hurt that Jerry shared his sexual move with Puddy and not him–especially in light of himÃ‚Â boring the sexual daylights out of his current honey:Ã‚Â “I’m rubbing sticks together and you’re walking around with a zippo.”
- George is having a break down because his mom is “out there” in the dating field with him:Ã‚Â “There’s not enough voltage in the city (or something like that) to revive me if I see you, out there!”
- Kramer stops short to keep from wrecking and grabs George’s mother’s boob in the process.Ã‚Â She uses this as leverage to piss off her husband.
- Kramer gets the Assman licsence plate
- George’s father confronts Kramer for stealing his move–stopping short– and using it with his wife.Ã‚Â George’s father brings the bro/mansierre into the argument before they tussle and George’s father ends up with Fussilli Jerry in his butt.
- Puddy develops his own sexual move in which he somehow employs his knuckle.
Seriously,Ã‚Â is there a funnier episode?
3 thoughts on “12/6/07 Fussilli Jerry”
Seinfeld is great for catchy phrases. I can’t tell you how many I’ve used in everyday life!
I know, Kristine. I’m afraid my writing is peppered with them without even realizing it. I’m pretty sure that’s not the case, but I think I’ve said “it’s in the vault,” before. And actually, I think one of bosses used to say it all the time…not sourcing it to Seinfeld at all.
I am so jealous of the writing on that show.