WHAT: Mindful Writers Wisdom Retreat!
WHEN: September 19-21, 2014
WHERE: Family Retreat Center in Mars, PA
Improve your focus. Enhance your writing skill. Experience your authentic self.
- Write for three to four hours at a time in an inspirational, woodsy environment.
- Work in the company of accomplished writers.
- Make major progress in completing your manuscript.
- Learn to meditate and journal.
- Share meals with friends.
- Get started! Get past that murky middle! Wrap up that ending and start revising! Bring your characters to life!
Two types of meditation:
- Mindful Writing (Sitting Meditation) with Dr. Madhu B. Wangu –Group
- Mindful Writing (Walking Meditation) with Dr. Kathleen Shoop– Group and solitary meditation
The retreat will provide new tools to fuel and shape your writing beyond the weekend.
Cost for the Weekend includes:
$185/person (price will be reduced to $150/person if there are 20 attendees)
- 2 nights stay
- 5 meals: Dinner on Friday, Breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday, Breakfast on Sunday
RSVP to Madhu Wangu and Kathleen shoop by 6/25/14 email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org