Know the Quote? Win Georgia’s Kitchen!

Here it is–first correct comment wins Jenny Nelson’s new novel–Georgia’s Kitchen!

“They told me you were dead. They said Dan is dead, but I told ‘em no, Dan’s not dead, he would of called me for the funeral.”

Who said this? What movie?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Know the Quote? Win Georgia’s Kitchen!

1. Kathie says:

Oh, come on…give it a try. I’ll post a hint soon…but just try!

2. Holly says:

No idea! Dan?

3. Kathie says:

Hi Holly! I’ll update tomorrow with a hint if no one gets it!! Thanks for playing and try again tomorrow!

4. Lisa says:

I know…About Last Night! Dan’s friend said it…that Jim Belushi guy. Can’t remember his name in the movie. Am I right?!

5. Kathie says:

Lisa, you are right!!! Send me your address and I’ll send the book. You can take a little vacation in your own back yard or bathtub while enjoying this novel!

Jim Belushi said this in About Last Night to Rob Lowe (Dan). Dan was broken-hearted and went into hiding, starting his own restaurant and his best friend came to see him and delivered that fantastic line!!!!

6. Dana says:

That’s one of your all time favorite movies. Not surprised!

7. Kathie says:

Hi Dana, I know! I better watch how many About Last Night quotes I use because it’s always a safe bet with me… I’m hosting another contest soon!!!

kathie

8. I’ve never seen that movie. Is it a scary movie because I don’t do scary? I’m a chicken!